I've bundled some of the most popular information on my website, plus additional content not found on the site, to bring you the Common Sense Home Remedies Series and Common Sense Health. Each home remedies book covers one or more areas of the body, and addresses common ailments that can readily be treated with ingredients from your garden, pantry or basic home medicine kit. Contents include remedies that ease the pain right now, as well as lifestyle changes that may help avoid some problems in the future. Take control of your own health, one step at a time.
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Skin Troubles
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #2 – Tummy Troubles
- Common Sense Home Remedies Book #3 – Head, Throat and Chest
- Common Sense Health: Diet, Detox and Physical Activities
- Common Sense Homesteading 101 – 7 Steps to Become More Self-Reliant Now
Common Sense Home Remedies Book #1 – Skin Troubles
Common Sense Home Remedies – Book #1 – Skin Troubles – Provides help for Sunburn, Bites and Stings, Dry Skin, Warts, Acne and Sliver Removal.
Common Sense Home Remedies Book #2 – Tummy Troubles
Common Sense Home Remedies – Book #2 – Tummy Troubles – Provides help for Upset Stomach, Acid Reflux, Stomach Flu, Constipation, Diarrhea and Gas.
Common Sense Home Remedies Book #3 – Head, Throat and Chest
Common Sense Home Remedies – Book #3 – Head, Throat and Chest – Provides help for Headaches, Earaches, Canker Sores, Congestion, Sore Throat, Coughs and Seasonal Allergies
Common Sense Health: Diet, Detox and Physical Activities
“Common Sense Health:Diet, Detox and Physical Activities” is a hype free, “back to basics” toolbox to give you ideas to help you improve your health. No big investment or complicated format, just start where you are with what you have.
- Detox: Things you can do to remove toxins from your life. It’s tough to heal when your body is full of garbage.
- Diet: Healthy eating choices, focusing on nutrient dense food. You are what you eat – make it count!
- Physical Activities: Go beyond exercise to activities that have been used by holistic practitioners, such as oil pulling and barefoot therapy.
Our modern medical system is amazing for repairing trauma and many other health issues. But let’s face it – you’re not likely to see ads on TV promoting things like homemade chicken soup, and there’s not a lot of money to be made in treating healthy people. We’re largely on our own.
If you’re looking for a simple, common sense approach to taking better care of yourself and your family, it’s time for Common Sense Health.
Click Here to purchase the book in Amazon kindle format.
Click Here to purchase in pdf format with Paypal.
Common Sense Homesteading 101 – 7 Steps to Become More Self-Reliant Now
Free for subscribers!
Join over 25,000 like-minded people who are working to be more self-reliant! Just use the “subscribe” box below to sign up.
- Food Storage
- Natural Health
- Wildcrafting (Using wild plants for food and medicine)
- “Getting Started” with Homesteading Basics, such as chickens
- Green Home Building and Remodeling
- Book and Product Reviews
- Recipes and much more
With your subscription, you'll also get access to my new e-book, “Common Sense Homesteading 101: 7 Steps to Become More Self-Reliant Now”. Watch for the download link in your confirmation email.
GET MORE SELF-RELIANT NOW!
Get Homesteading 101 FREE, plus weekly updates and Subscribers Only information delivered to your inbox.