Easy Nut Pie Crust – Gluten Free
With just three ingredients, this nut crust is easy to make and goes together in minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 pie crust 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- 2 cups ground pecans or almonds
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Combine the ground nuts, butter and sugar with a pastry blender or by pulsing in a food processort.
- Press the mixture evenly into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350°F for 5 to 7 minutes to par-bake crust, 10-12 minutes to blind bake.
Keywords: pie, gluten free, crust