Ground Beef and Wild Rice Casserole
Ground beef and wild rice casserole is an easy, one pot meal that goes together quickly. Wild rice gives this dish a firmer texture and lower carb count.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: main dish
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 large carrots, diced
- 1 can water
- 1 cup wild rice
- 1 can/container cream of mushroom soup
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1–2 tablespoons soy sauce
- In a medium stock pot or Dutch oven, brown ground beef and onion together.
- Add rest of ingredients except soy sauce. Cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
- Add soy sauce before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (about 1/2 cup)
Keywords: wild rice, ground beef, casserole