Elderberry Syrup Recipe Using Dried Elderberries
Easy elderberry syrup recipe made with soothing herbs, honey and dried elderberries.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups
- Category: Condiment
- Method: Stovetop Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Place berries, water, and spices in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 20-30 minutes, until liquid is reduce by one half.
- Strain the mixture into a bowl, squishing juice out of the berries.
- Stir in honey. Allow to cool and stored in a sealed jar in the refrigerator.
- Will last for 2-3 weeks stored in the fridge.
Keywords: elderberry syrup, elderberries