Sofirn SF14 V2.0 LED Mini 550 Lumen Flashlight
The Sofirn SF14 is a very bright flashlight. It can use a single regular AA battery or a rechargeable 14500. It is about 500 lumens with a good AA battery and about 600 lumens with a 14500. It has 4 modes: 0.5 lumens, 5 lumens, 50 lumens, 220 lumens, and Strobe. It is IPX8 water resistant. Note most of these flashlights overestimate lumens, the actual is about 100 lumen lower on both. Even with a standard AA battery, it is still much brighter than our best cheap flashlight recommendation (and about 1/2 the lumens of the PD35). The SF14 link also has the previous model for a few dollars cheaper but we don't recommend it, if you want a good flashlight get the slightly more expensive one for the extra lumen.
Buy @ Amazon
- Lumintop Tool AA (almost exactly the same as the Sofrin SF14 – prices flip flop so you might want to check this)
- Fenix LD12 (good but only 320 Lumen)
- Streamlight 88061 (very tough but only 350 lumen)
- Best Rechargeable Batteries and Best Battery Chargers
- Brightest flashlight by battery type – AAA, AA, Tactical, Keychain and Spotlight
- The best cheap flashlight (Under $10 and Crazy Bright)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.